2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Depends with who.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
Summer in Brazil starts in December… Although it’s so hot in here since winter that feels like summer.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Not in milk way, I guess.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
I don’t talk to them, but they’re ok.
23. Do you have trust issues?
Yes. A lot.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
To get to sleep.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
What part of my body am I comfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Open my eyes.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I like it the way it is…
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My best friends, I guess?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Every single one of them. haha
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Nothing… I just grab my phone and start using it. haha
40. What do you want to do after high school?
I already am at college doing Journalism.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Bottom of ocean. <3
46. What are you paranoid about?
Snakes. I really really really really really hate snakes and I don’t even like talking about it or seeing pictures.
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
Only when I was young. Now I just want my life to change, but still being me.
56. Favourite colour?
I guess I like all soft colours, like lilac, soft blue, soft pink, etc.
57. Favourite food?
Steak with fries.
58. Last thing you ate?
Coxinha. It’s a brazilian snack.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Just a cup of coffe.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Not much a competition, more like an election? I don’t know the exactly word. Anyway, I won a meeting with Paramore, some CD’s and a sneaker.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
No, I love my real friends and I don’t really talk to anyone here anymore, so…
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
71. Craving something? What?
Yes! A stage (I don’t know if that is the real word, but like a job that we need to do before graduate in college).
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
I don’t know, maybe like… 20?
76. What colour is your underwear?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
White with orange stripes.
82. Favourite movie?
The Notebook, I guess.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
21 Jump Street.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
87. First person you talked to today?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
No. Peace out.
92. In a fight with someone?
A little bit, but I don’t talk to her for like a week, so I’m not that mad anymore.
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
97. Favourite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
Just a dog.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
A lot of stuff.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
We don’t have that in Brazil, I guess.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yesssss. I love riding a horse. Miss that.
108. What should you be doing?
What I am doing. Working.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Yes. It sucks.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
None. I hated my name when I was a child, but I hated even more having a nickname.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yes, a few times.
115. Do you play the Wii?
No, I don’t even know how to play.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Yes. I love almost all kinds of soup. <3
118. Do you like Chinese food?
A little bit.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not so much, but yes.
121. Are you mean?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
No. In fact I don’t use my white all star since April because I’m too lazy to clean it and it’s really really dirty.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
I don’t know.
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
Food. Music. To sleep. To take a bath (yes). I don’t know, that and a lot of stuff.
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
134. Can you count to one million?
I can, I just don’t want to. (?)
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
"I was sick."
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Closed. Always closed.
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
It still 12:52 pm… Just ok.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"As jóias e as sedas, Pedra do Dragão e Porto Real, o Trono de Ferro e os Sete Reinos, tudo o que nos roubaram, teremos tudo de volta." Ele vivia para esse dia. Tudo o que Daenerys queria de volta era a grande casa de porta vermelha com o limoeiro em frente à janela do seu quarto, a infância que nunca conhecera.
(Since I’m not home I took the book A Game of Thrones in pdf. I don’t know if the online version is the same as the original.)
It has come to my attention that the Brazilian Candidate for President, Marina Silva, may be against gay marriage. That would put me in direct conflict with her. As you know I have fought for marriage equality in my country and see it as a reflection of the quality of a candidate. I…
I’m so in love with you right now.